Table of Contents
- Purchase Amazon Coins bundle.
- Sync your Facebook account to Sword Art Online to save your progress (guest players only).
- Uninstall the Google Play version of Sword Art Online from your Android device.
- Download the Amazon Appstore using your Android device.
- Open the Amazon Appstore for Android, sign in to your Amazon account, and download Sword Art Online.
- Launch Sword Art Online and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Buy Memory Diamonds and start saving.
Purchase Amazon Coins Bundle.
Stock up on Amazon Coins bundles first. While you can purchase Amazon Coins at the same time you buy Memory Diamonds, getting Amazon Coins ahead of time will preload your account, saving you time and hassle when you're immersed in the game.
Note: Amazon Coins can be purchased at any time both on Amazon.com and within the Sword Art Online store (when Sword Art Online is downloaded through the Amazon Appstore).
Sync your Facebook account to Sword Art Online to save your progress (guest players only).
Before uninstalling Sword Art Online from your phone, make sure you sync your account via Facebook if you haven't already in order to save any progress you've made in the game. That way, whenever you log back in you can resume playing right where you left off, regardless of the device you’re playing on.
How to check that your game process is synced to your Facebook account:
- From the home screen, select the Menu button, located on the bottom right corner.
- Select “Other” in the Menu.
- Select “Data Transfer.”
- Select “Transfer Settings.”
- Select Facebook so you can log in from there.
Uninstall the Google Play version of Sword Art Online from your Android device.
Once you have successfully synced Sword Art Online with Facebook, go back to the home screen on your phone and uninstall the Sword Art Online app.
Note: This will NOT work unless you uninstall the Google Play version of Sword Art Online. Amazon Coins are only available on Sword Art Online when the game is downloaded through the Amazon Appstore.
Download the Amazon Appstore using your Android device.
Preparing to download the Amazon Appstore
To make sure you can properly install the Amazon Appstore, you’ll have to update your phone settings by turning on “unknown sources.”
To do this, go to Settings → Security and toggle “Unknown sources” to “ON.”
This app is built by Amazon. It is perfectly safe to add to your Android device.
Downloading the Amazon Appstore
You can use the link below to download the Amazon Appstore (please be aware this app is not available through the Google Play store).
After following the above URL, tap “Download the Amazon Appstore.” This will prompt an .APK file to download onto your phone.
When the download is complete, run the .APK file to install the Amazon Appstore app.
Complete the installation process.
Once the Amazon Appstore has finished installing, open the app.
Open the Amazon Appstore for Android, sign in to your Amazon account, and download Sword Art Online.
To Download Sword Art Online:
- Sign in to the Amazon Appstore app with your Amazon account (if you do not have one, you will need to create one).
- Sword Art Online should download automatically. If it doesn’t, you can always find it by typing “Sword Art Online” into the search bar on top.
- Find, select, and install Sword Art Online.
Launch Sword Art Online and sign in to your Facebook account.
You now have the “Amazon” version of Sword Art Online. With this version, you can now get exclusive access to Amazon Coins. Simply open Sword Art Online and sign in to your Facebook account.
Buy Memory Diamonds and start saving.
Great! You’re just one step away from using Amazon Coins to start saving on Sword Art Online Memory Diamonds.
- From the home screen, click the Shop button, located on the top right of the screen.
- Select what you want to purchase.
- Tap “Buy Coins.”
- Purchase at a discount with your Amazon Coins.
Now, when you buy Memory Diamonds, you’ll automatically be presented with the option to purchase with your Amazon Coins and save.
Note: There is a sales tax, so you may need to purchase more Amazon Coins than the value of the Memory Diamonds to pay for the whole thing.
Copyright © RK/KC AMW/SM and © BNEI